Our Mission is to be the leading SEBI Registered Research Analyst firm providing research services in major capital markets and financial markets segments delivering MORE PROFITS WITH LESS LOSSES to clients (superior risk-adjusted returns) through our RESEARCH (products, strategies and services) adhering to the CLIENT FIRST (highest client ethical standards) and offering the best to all our stake holders.
What We Do?
- Identify OPPORTUNITIIES in capital markets & financial markets and design STRATEGIES to deliver extraordinary PROFITS with less LOSSES to achieve financial freedom.
- Assess capital markets with our proprietary models to reduce RISKS, limit LOSSES and maximise PROFITS for client’s existing holdings.
- SPEED up process of financial fitness and REDUCE time in achieving client’s financial freedom by using MEASURED leverage
- Generate ADDITIONAL INCOME from ideal and non-leveraged assets like mutual funds, stocks, and other financial holdings by taking CALCULATED risks.
- CUSTOMISED and OPTIMISED Comprehensive RESEARCH solutions to meet specific needs of corporate and HNI Clients, helping them to realise their financial goals.
- Sampadha is a SEBI Registered Research Analyst Firm focussed on identifying unique opportunities in Indian listed derivatives space for seasoned investors / traders / participants.
- Expert in equity analysis but Specialised in Indian Listed equity derivatives.
How we do it?
Financial Markets especially Capital Markets always exhibit endless inefficiencies and anomalies, such prolonged price trends, blow off tops, panic bottoms, reversion to mean, and other repeatable patterns. Most of these opportunities i.e anomalies and inefficiencies are a result of behavioural biases (i.e emotional and cognitive) such band wagon, risk aversion, anchoring, over confidence, hind sight, endowment etc
- Our Research PROCESS is simple and driven by reactive instead of predictive mechanism of markets. Our analysts team continuously screens and analyses markets, sectors and stocks in news to identify inefficiencies and opportunities.
- Our Derivative Strategies and Products AIM to produce phenomenal and REMARKABLE RETURNS for its subscribers by strictly adhering to risk and trade management protocols.
- Our core principles are centred on focussed list of instruments instead of diversifying and concrete risk management to minimise risks and maximise returns using all segments of markets.
- By positioning on both sides of markets (long and short), and balancing exposure at regular intervals, our strategies are built to seek returns with low risks in both up and down markets.
- We have decentralized market research, analysis and decision making and centralized risk management. This enables to capitalize on a wide range of ideas and expertise while keeping risks under control with clear accountability.
- Risk is monitored and managed through thorough analysis of each investment or trade suggestion and, also at the total product level, through risk management analytics and overlay and tail-risk hedging.
- We don’t give up anything that much easily just because it is hard. We endeavor, adapt, evaluate and evolve our approaches, constantly look to optimize the opportunities and our strategies. We are excited and fond about our products and strategies and how they can add significant value to our subscribers.
- Continuous interaction with our clients over all available mediums of communication and we creating strategic partnership is our number one priority.
- We always strive to exceed expectations not only through the quality of our investment and trading strategies and solutions but also by providing outstanding levels of client service and transparency.
What sets us apart from others?
Our team has the experience and expertise – in both investing and trading in derivatives over years – to identify opportunities in the new instruments driving the next generation wealth creation techniques.
Team has more than 35 years of industry experience in analyzing and trading the derivatives, with specialisms in the technical and derivatives analysis.
Our dedicated relations team works closely with you to share ideas, products, strategies and insights to serve the best to our clients.
Sampadha offers customized research services to meet the investment / trading needs of HNI, institutional / corporate clients and financial advisors. We also provide insights into the trends affecting capital markets and stocks in news.
We work with a wide range of clients with diverse objectives, providing investment / trading management, long term portfolio creation, short term income generation from existing holdings, operating funds and liquidity needs, research advisory services, asset allocation and risk management solutions for an ever-changing and evolving market dynamics. All our strategies are well drafted and we make sure that they are properly fit in our clients financial plans.
Our Game Plans
In order to achieve financial fitness or financial independence, There only four ways or valid strategies for your money and accomplish your goals.
- Capital gains or asset appreciation: Buy an asset at a low price and sell it later at a higher price or Sell an asset at higher price first and buy it later at a lower price – the positive difference between your sell and buy price is your gross profit.
- Passive Cash inflows: Buy an asset or portfolio that pays dividends or passive cash inflows into your pocket.
- Active Cash inflows: Renting or leasing or using advanced strategies to make an asset or portfolio or holdings work for you and the strategies provides regular income into your pocket.
- Hedge: Buy protection or insurance on your assets or portfolio which not only protects from price decline but also helps you gain from adverse situations.
- It’s important to know these strategies so that you can make smart decisions and implement them in different market conditions to make more money.
Our Clients Include
- Market Savvy Investors / Traders
- High Net worth Individuals
- Upper Middle Class Individuals
- Small and Medium Corporations
- Single Family Offices
- SEBI Registered Brokers
- SEBI Registered Investment Advisors / SEBI Registered Stock Advisor / SEBI Registered Financial Advisor
- Non Profit Organisations / Non-Government Organisations