Legal and Compliance
- Views regarding financial market trends, sector analysis, investment techniques, trading strategies are based on current market dynamics, which will fluctuate.
- There is no guarantee that these products or strategies will work under all market conditions or are appropriate for all traders or investors and each trader or investor should evaluate their ability to participate in the products or strategies for the long term, especially during periods of market downturns or high volatile periods or drawdowns in products or strategies.
- Views, outlook and strategies are subject to change without notice.
- Investors / Traders should conduct their own analysis and consult with professional planners prior to making any investment decisions.
- Diversification does not eliminate the risk of experiencing investment loss.
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- Research process, Product strategies are subject to change without any intimation.
Disclaimers and Disclosures
The following analyst(s), SAMPADHA who is (are) primarily responsible for this report / blog / article / videos / / audio / post and whose name(s) is/are mentioned therein, certify (ies) that the views expressed herein accurately reflect his (their) personal view(s) about the subject security (ies) and issuer(s) and that no part of his (their) compensation was, is or will be directly or indirectly related to the specific recommendation(s) or views contained in this research report.
Investment / Trading Research and Strategy recommendations Disclaimer
- In no event will the research analyst and / or author of the report / blog / article / videos / audio / post and / or research firm, its affiliates or agents, agents, employees, partners, employees will be liable to any one for any decision made or action taken for investment/ trading / strategy.
- The research firm, its affiliates or agents or partners or agents or directors and any other employees of the firm cannot be held responsible for any loss in trading or investment due to any problem in connectivity; failure of system; technical problem in the software or any other reason whatever.
- All the reports / recommendations/ investment or trading calls / strategies / opinions / blog / article / videos / audio / post are advisory in nature and contain the opinions of the research analyst / author/ the research firm / partner / employee / director which are not to be construed as investment / trading / strategies as advices.
- The research analyst or author or affiliates or agents or partners or directors and other employees of the research firm and its affiliates or agents cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information presented herein or for the results of the positions taken based on the opinions expressed in the reports/ views from the research firm.
- All the views / investment or trading recommendations / investment or trading strategies / calls / opinions / blog / article / videos / audio / post are based on the information, and subjectivity of the research analyst, which are believed to be accurate and no assurance can be given for the accuracy of this information.
- There is risk of loss in investing / trading in securities / derivatives / capital markets especially in cash market and derivatives (futures and options) of all asset classes.
- The research analyst or author or research firm or affiliates or agents or partners or directors or other employees of the research firm and its affiliates or agents cannot be held responsible for any losses in investing / trading or strategies.
- You should be aware of all the risks associated with futures and options trading in derivatives and other financial products. The value and return on investment may vary because of changes in market risks, counterpart risk, concentration risk, liquidity risk, inflation risk, interest rates, currency risks, socio political risk, and foreign flows / exchange rates risk and / or legal or regulatory risk or any other reason.
- We take no responsibility for any loss made in trades / investments on any instruments / securities / financial products through us.
- Futures and options (derivatives); futures on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors / traders / market participants. The high degree of leverage can work against the market participant or investor or trader.
- Before deciding to trade / invest in Derivatives (futures and options) you should carefully consider your risk profile, financial situation, investment objectives, level of knowledge, level of experience, holding period horizon and risk tolerance and risk appetite.
- The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investments and losses at times may extend much beyond your initial invested amounts and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
- Trading especially in cash market and derivatives of all asset classes involve substantial risk. The valuation of the underlying may fluctuate, and as a result, clients may lose their entire original investment and at times even more than the initial investment.
- In no event should the content of this research recommendations / advise / reports / recommendations/ investment or trading strategies / calls / opinions / blog / article / videos / audio / post can be construed as an express or an implied promise, guarantee or implication by, or from, the research firm that you will profit or that losses can, or will be, limited in any manner whatsoever.
- The information provided in this report / opinions / blog / article / videos / audio / post is intended solely for informative purposes and is obtained from sources believed to be reliable.
- Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Forward-looking statements are not predictions and may be subject to change without notice. Actual results may differ materially from those set forth in projections.
- Information is in no way guaranteed. No guarantee of any kind is implied or possible where projections of future conditions are attempted.
- We do offer only research services and do not offer any sort of investment advisory or portfolio management services. The advice, recommendations and reports are only for information purposes and not to be construed as investment advice.
- The advice, recommendations and reports are only for information purposes and not to be construed as investment advice.
- Investments and trading in securities or capital or financial market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing.
- SAMPADHA is registered as a research analyst with SEBI (Registration No INH200008006). The information and views presented in this report are prepared by SAMPADHA and are subject to change without any notice.
- This report is based on information obtained from public sources, the respective corporate under coverage and sources believed to be reliable, but no independent verification has been made nor is its accuracy or completeness guaranteed.
- The report and information contained herein is strictly confidential and meant solely for the selected recipient and may not be altered in any way, transmitted to, copied or distributed, in part or in whole, to any other person or to the media or reproduced in any form, without prior written consent of SAMPADHA.
- While we would endeavour to update the information herein on a reasonable basis, but SAMPADHA or affiliates or agents or partners or employees or directors is (are) under no obligation to update or keep the information current. Also, there may be regulatory, compliance or other reasons that may prevent SAMPADHA from doing so.
- This report and information herein is solely for informational purpose and shall not be used or considered as an offer document or solicitation of offer to buy or sell or subscribe for securities or other financial instruments.
- Though disseminated to all the customers simultaneously, not all customers may receive this report at the same time.
- SAMPADHA will not treat recipients as customers by virtue of their receiving this report.
- Nothing in this report constitutes investment or trading, legal, accounting and tax advice or a representation that any investment or trading strategy is suitable or appropriate to your specific circumstances.
- This material is for personal information and we are not responsible for any loss incurred based upon it.
- The investments or trades or strategies discussed or recommended in this report may not be suitable for all investors.
- Investors or traders or participants must make their own investment decisions based on their specific investment objectives and financial position and using such independent advice, as they believe if necessary.
- Investors are advised to see Risk Disclosure Document to understand the risks associated before investing or trading in the securities or financial or capital markets.
- SAMPADHA often may have or suggested or recommended multi day and multi directional stocks or index positions in any segment based on their independent market view, which may or may not be consistent with the view given in the reports.
- SAMPADHA encourages independence in research report preparation and strives to minimize conflict in preparation of research report.
- SAMPADHA Research Analyst(s) may have fixed soft commissions from its execution partners or brokers. Soft commissions are not based on any single or specific brokerage service or transactions value with select service providers.
- SAMPADHA prohibits its analysts, persons reporting to analysts and their relatives from maintaining a financial interest in
Sampadha is a SEBI Registered Research Analyst Firm. Sampadha suggests certain investment and trading strategies, products, services to sophisticated investors and traders, and the same strategies, products, services may not be available to most other investors and traders. This portal is a resource for our patrons other than our subscribers such as an industry participants, researchers, students, etc. Sampadha believes it is useful for all patrons to have a precise and detailed relevant information.
Under no circumstances, any of the information displayed, discussed, presented on this portal be inferred or interpreted as an offer to sell or solicit of any offer to purchase or sell any asset or securities or other investments. Sampadha research strategies or products or services or materials relating to assets or securities or other investments are not available to all general investing and trading public.
Information that Sampadha Collects
When you visit Sampadha Website, we may collect personal information about you, such as your name, email address, mobile number and address, as well as any other information that you may provide us.
Sampadha may also collect the following non-personal information about your visit(s):
- IP address and domain name used.
- The type of browser and operating system used to visit Sampadha; and
- The date, time, number of times, where you come from and duration for which you have visited our portal.
How Sampadha uses the collected information
- To respond to your queries and requests.
- To keep you posted and update about Sampadha.
- To convey and communicate with you about our relationship.
- To improve portal and the services provided to you.
- For internal and external security purposes.
- As permitted by law
Sampadha shall share your information in limited circumstances only
- Sampadha shall your information with its employees, agents, business associates, or third party service providers who need such information for performing their jobs, including to respond to your queries and requests.
- We may share your information with regulatory agencies or third parties for the purpose of responding to legal requests or complying with legal requirements.
- Finally, we may share your information while investigating potential fraud or any other reasons permitted by law or regulatory requirements.
Links to Third-Party Services or other websites
I / We confirm to Sampadha and agree that:
- I am entering and browsing this portal only to gather general information regarding Sampadha and not for any other purposes
- I understand that strategies, products and services of Sampadha are not available to the general public
- I understand that this portal does not contain the information that I would need to consider for investment and trading strategies, products and services, and that such information is only available for a very limited group of institutions or persons or to its subscribers meeting Sampadha Criteria
- I understand that when Sampadha makes third party reports or information available, Sampadha may have not verified the reports or statements or information made by them, and the presentation may omit some key points
- The content constitutes the Sampadha intellectual property or its licensors and that I shall not copy or reproduce (directly or indirectly), post, redistribute, create derivative works, publish, modify, display, recast the content, in whole or in part, to any other parties, or otherwise make any commercial use of the information without the prior consent of Sampadha
- Sampadha may or may not notify and is not obliged to inform any changes in this policy. Please check Sampadha portal periodically for updates on policy changes.
What are quantitative strategies?
Quantitative, or “quant,” strategies identify opportunities based on pre-specified set of conditions and rules.
These conditions and rules are based on quantifiable evidence, proprietary analysis and research.
A simple quantitative strategy may derive entry and exit points entirely based on a quantifiable measures, rather than on the analyst or manager’s forecast of the future price.
In this way, quant strategies differ from discretionary strategies, which consistently rely on the skill of the analyst or manager to make trading or investment decisions at every step of the way.
Why should one allocate to structured strategies?
Structured strategies have a unique profile relative to other investment avenues or asset classes, which includes:
- Long-term positive historical returns of a similar magnitude or much higher than of equities;
- Very low correlations to equities and other global asset classes;
- Strong historical and positive performance during equity bear markets.
- As a result, an allocation to structured strategies can have a powerful impact on broader portfolios by potentially increasing returns, reducing risk and mitigating drawdowns.
Why Active Investing or Trading?
We believe that trading or active investing is the best and responsible way to navigate the volatility and complexities of the financial markets – and today, we believe it matters more than ever to reduce losses or risks and increase profits or returns.
Price swings and volatility across asset, sub asset classes have increased and are swift. Corrections are fast and furious, while trends are …….(fill our second product name)
Does your strategies or products take leverage?
Yes, Most of our strategies or products are derivatives linked. Hence our strategies or products use leverage.
Each of our strategy or product has different level of Leverage, number of open positions, risks exposed into markets
How are the trade signals generated?
Each of the strategy or product signals like entry, exit, quantity, risk per trade are semi discretionary and rules driven.
Entry is a semi discretionary, while the risk per trade, exit and quantity are rule based.
Are we guaranteeing any returns?
No, we are not guaranteeing any returns.
Please check our historical performances of our strategies or products to know the consistency and equity curve
Past performance is not an indication of future performance
Is there a probability of losing complete amount in any strategy?
Yes, for select strategies, there probability of losing entire amount given for that strategy.
However, our expertise lies in reducing risks and managing them throughout the trade.
Does your strategy or products need full cash margin or holdings can also be given?
Yes, both the facilities of taking cash margin or providing holdings are accepted.
Each of the strategy or product has two components namely 1. Base margin and 2. Risk margin.
Base margin is the minimum amount needed by Broker / Exchange / Clearing Corporation to take the position.
Risk margin is the maximum drawdown based on back testing or the historical drawdown of the strategy or product. Risk margin has to be given in cash component
Base margin can be taken against the holdings. Holdings are subject to the haircut calculated by Broker / Exchange / Clearing Corporation.
Why the base margins of your products or strategies are higher than the margins prescribed the exchange / Clearing Corporation?
Base margins for our strategies or products are higher as they are calculated based on historical peak margin utilization, and the margins also considers slight increase in volatility or margin requirements by the exchange / clearing corporation
Do you place limit orders or market orders once the signal is generated?
Most of our signals or recommendation of all the strategies or products to be executed at market orders, and not at limit orders.
Utmost care is taken before the signal or recommendation is generated and the signals also consider the liquidity and volatility of the instrument, so that the impact is very less.
Are we Portfolio Managers managing Money?
No, we are not money managers or portfolio managers.
We are just strategy providers.
Trade signals generated for the strategy are executed through our partner brokers.
Are we registered Investment advisors?
No, our suggestions or recommendations are not personalized to any client.
Signals generated on the strategy or product are same for all clients in a strategy or product.
Please consult your advisor for our strategy or product suitability or just check our risk profiler for best suited strategy or product for you.
How do I verify that the email I received is a genuine email from Sampadha?
If you’ve received an email that claims to be from Sampadha, please look at the “from” email address. The second half of the “from” email address for a genuine email from Sampadha will always be one of the following:
If the email you have received is not from any of the above domains or addresses, please report such emails to us by creating a ticket immediately.
Do you provide investment or trading tips?
No, we do not provide any investment or trading tips. We are strategies and product developers
Why don’t we give the individual recos
Need to explain about Why people fail by giving taking recommendations,
Why do you prefer the execution through your partner brokers?
Execution is key factor for a strategy to succeed and make money in the long term.
Humans are prone to emotions and are often carried by the swings of the markets and the profits or losses of the products.
As markets move swiftly all times, derivative and leveraged instruments need the decision to be implemented as fast as possible to reduce the losses or to cash out any new opportunities.