Sampadha Featured Products
What we Solve?
Are you hit by a SLOW Financial GROWTH?
- The single biggest financial killer – Lack of multiple incomes or relying on a single income
- 85% of the high networth individuals are ASSET RICH but CASH POOR.
- Only 15% of HNI’s have regular multiple sources of income
That’s a huge under-utilization of LIQUID ASSETS for the potential income by the ASSET RICH but CASH POOR high net worth individuals.
What’s The Problem?
- 80% of individuals lack basic financial planning skills.
- In the educated community, only 10% of individuals have anyone with strong financial awareness or experience.
- Over 60% of financial products sales managers are too occupied to push their own products.
- 67% of financial professionals or advisors do not have strong knowledge or experience about niche financial products or strategies
So What’s The Impact?
- Potential wealth creation and income generation loss of up to 75% by not acquiring new financial skills.
- Actual wealth creation loss of up to 50% by underutilizing their assets.
- Actual income generation loss of up to 20% by non-leveraging their liquid assets.
- Huge expenditure or investment is lost in acquiring, maintaining, and selling real assets.
- High investments in acquisition and maintenance costs or low-income potential of physical assets.
What are the Indicators of SLOW GROWTH
- Simply having an asset that increases your net worth does not improve your income generation or cash flow situation.
- When you have assets that generate cash flow for you, can help you now and through retirement.
Net worth doesn’t help you retire; cash flow does.
One of the biggest indicators of financial intelligence is cash flow into your pockets.
But, it’s not just cash inflow that counts, but how you get that cash flow.
How to know if advanced financial strategies are needed?
- Have a huge long term fixed deposit and earning just the bank interest income or slightly higher from them.
- Have a good long term stock portfolio and having only dividend income from it.
- Have a big long term mutual funds’ investments and it grows as per market momentum.
- Aiming for huge returns with low investment and nominal risk .
- Wanting strategies to increase net worth with low risk outcomes.
The two biggest differences between professional and amateurs are:
- Amateurs are always going for the capital gain, while professionals go for cash flow.
- Amateurs are always try to hedge or protect investments with diversification, but professionals use option contracts like insurance to insure their investments.
- Many investors find their priorities change once they achieve wealth.
- Many prefer income over growth, or place a higher priority on risk management to defend what they have
We apply the principles of expectancy and risk management to make more by risking less.
The truth is mathematical expectancy determines the profits or income of your assets or portfolio.
Our focus is on making the most from science of investing and trading so that you can go to the next step beyond “buy, hold, and pray” and no longer be stuck on the roller coaster of uncontrolled risk.
Sampadha Featured Products and Strategies
This strategy is suitable for HNI or Organisations or market savvy participants confined with basic savings and investment strategies, especially struck at low earning potential and are not earning high income from their liquid assets.
This Sampadha’s BONTEOUS ASSETS Strategy will help you optimize, and transform your low yielding liquid assets into high income earning valuable resources by
reducing risks and building best in class tactics.
Sampadha Products High Networth Individuals or Organisation or Sophisticated Investors or Savvy Market Participants struck at slow, unlevered capital appreciation techniques but are enthusiastic and desirous about FAST AND FURIOUS wealth creation.
Our FORTUNOUS EQUITIES Strategy will help you cut through or reduce different market
risks and focus on capital APPRECIATION. Our unique tactics and effective APPROACH will help unlock your assets greatest appreciation potential
Individuals or organisations interested in taking small amounts for high risk high reward capital appreciation strategy. Recommendations are on one of the worlds most traded and highest liquid instruments (Indian Indices derivative contracts).
Sampadha’s flagship product PROSPEROUS INDICES with limited risk per trade for unlimited reward potential strategy aimed at long term capital appreciation using low investment ticket size.
Latest From Sampadha:
Right now, you face two choices for your assets and investment portfolio…
1. Begin financial decisions scientifically with a known, positive expectancy.
(Advance your financial skill from traditional buy and hold investing to next level of better control risk, reduce costs, and produce more consistent, reliable returns with low risks.)
2. Gamble with your financial future by putting capital at risk into uncertainty.
(If you don’t know the expectancy of your financial strategy (almost many people don’t know, so don’t feel bad) then by definition you’re gambling with your financial future because you’re putting capital at risk on an unknown expectancy.)
This is the multiplier step – do it right and all your efforts are magnified through compounding: do it wrong and all your efforts are wasted.
Right Psychology, Right Planning and Right action are required for the success.
SIGHT is what you see with your eyes. VISION is what you see with your mind.
SIGHT keeps you where you are, but VISION makes takes you to next level.
Earning Money is action
Keeping Money is behavior
Growing and Making Money is Knowledge